• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SIGNWarehouse is our newest Merchant Member

Terollee

Welcome from sunny Mesa, Az. It was only 100 degrees today! Now that's chilly for us this time of year. Glad to have you aboard. Terollee

trakers

Welcome onboard, good to have you here.

I used SIGNwarehouse as my vendor for my recent Graphtec 5000 and Oracal vinyl supply purchases. Happy thus far.

My only gripe might be how they ship vinyl. The vinyl I received from Feller's came in a nice box with centering ends that lets the roll "float".

The vinyl rolls I ordered from SIGNwarehouse came in bags just laying in there with other stuff piled on top. One roll of black 751 had "mottling" on the entire roll and one of the Oracal 751 orange rolls (if I recall, may have been a black roll) had a repeating mark on the entire roll. I used both since I was in a pinch, but somewhat disappointing none the less.

To be fair SW is about 15% cheaper on the vinyl.

Otherwise, very happy with my Graphtec and my SIGNwarehouse salesman Bob.

cdiesel

Welcome! It's nice to see one of the larger players coming on board as a merchant member. There was discussion a few weeks ago about some merchants not being able to stand the heat sometimes generated on boards like this. I hope that won't be the case!

:signs101:

The dude

Welcome from New Mexico, been doing business with you for about two years and have had no complates to this date. bought my Vinyl Express Lynx 24 and is is still going well. Do business with Stephanie Johnston much help and she calls me every two weeks for and order. Glad to have you with Signs 101.

ghetto_cowboy

ive had great luck with SW but yeah they do skim on the shipping of rolls.
havent gotten any messed up yet <live couple hours away>

welcome from texarkana

Jackpine

Welcome to the group. I did business with Jerry Barrax when he was sales manager at SSK. I could not have been more pleased with the professional manner in which my business was handled. I was always treated with professionalism in all aspects of business and would not expect anything less from him or his staff now that he is with Sign Warehouse. He and is staff are an asset to this trade. Welcome.

PMG

:Welcome:From St.Louis,Caron in sales is the best and If anyone needs a good tech Guy ask for Ron i request him every time i need tech hes top notch.I always get a call back asap and Caron in sales she always calls at least once a week just to see how thing are going.THANKS SW for great service:thumb:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idea Design

:Welcome:From St.Louis,Caron in sales is the best and If anyone needs a good tech Guy ask for Ron i request him every time i need tech hes top notch.I always get a call back asap and Caron in sales she always calls at least once a week just to see how thing are going.THANKS SW for great service:thumb:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heartily agree! Caron is the best. She and I have become friends over the years and it seems like when she calls, business is the last thing on the plate. Because of that, I'll buy every supply that I can use that they carry from them. On the rare occasion I get a job that specs out vinyl they don't carry, (3M Scotchlite) I have to use a different supplier.

I tend to stay away from the SW bashings because I've never had anything but upstanding professional service and support from them.

So, :Welcome: to :signs101: from Wyoming, and give Caron a R A I S E ! ! !

JBarraxSW

Welcome to the group. I did business with Jerry Barrax when he was sales manager at SSK. I could not have been more pleased with the professional manner in which my business was handled. I was always treated with professionalism in all aspects of business and would not expect anything less from him or his staff now that he is with Sign Warehouse. He and is staff are an asset to this trade. Welcome.
Thanks Jack. You were a pleasure to deal with as well. Boy, the Signs 101 group is quite a friendly forum. I'm delighted with the response we've gotten so far. I hope to be able to serve as a liaison between SIGNWarehouse and the Signs 101 community.
If you have any issues, let me know and I'll look into them. If you have any suggestions for new products or things you'd like us to add please let me know as that's my primary function here.
But most of all we just like to hear from our customers.
Keep those cards and letters coming.
:thankyou:

JBarraxSW

Welcome onboard, good to have you here.

I used SIGNwarehouse as my vendor for my recent Graphtec 5000 and Oracal vinyl supply purchases. Happy thus far.

My only gripe might be how they ship vinyl. The vinyl I received from Feller's came in a nice box with centering ends that lets the roll "float".

The vinyl rolls I ordered from SIGNwarehouse came in bags just laying in there with other stuff piled on top. One roll of black 751 had "mottling" on the entire roll and one of the Oracal 751 orange rolls (if I recall, may have been a black roll) had a repeating mark on the entire roll. I used both since I was in a pinch, but somewhat disappointing none the less.

To be fair SW is about 15% cheaper on the vinyl.

Otherwise, very happy with my Graphtec and my SIGNwarehouse salesman Bob.
Hi Trakers. I am looking into this with our customer service manager and shipping manager. I'll see what I can find out and let you know. Thanks for the feedback.
:thankyou: