• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SIHL 3482 Canvas is discontinued?!?

Jane Diaz

We've been using this 3482 SIHL smart canvas for printing art work. We've been very happy with the quality on our Roland printer. I go to order more and they say it's been discontinued! :banghead:
EEKK!? So now what? The othr problem is finding 30" material. One vendor offered to cut 54" down for us to a 30" roll and a 24" roll but it's not really what I want and it's a material called Intelicoat Polycotton canvas. I am leary of buying 50 yards of something that I have no experience with. Any suggestions for a GOOD printable canvas for a 30" Roland?

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
We actually have one roll of 3482 in stock in the 30" size. We also have some other 30" canvas in stock but they are a satin. If you email me your address I can send you out some 5"x7" printed samples of the canvas for you to look at.