• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Silicone edge fabric banner corner profiles?

smatt

Help please.
Need to create a fabric silicone edge banner but cant find the correct profile anywhere, it needs to be a four sided box say, and to match the image. so a double sided profile @ 90 degrees.
not fussed about the inner side of the box as can make this no problem, its just the outer corner which im struggling to find.
UK supplier preferred please

Attachments

• PC060375.JPG
    PC060375.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 240
  • PC060376.JPG
    PC060376.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 143
  • PC060382.JPG
    PC060382.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 140

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I used to create graphics for exhibit displays using Octonorm profiles all the time, but we used 45 degree fabric extrusion along the outside corners. Since I wasn't involved in the engineering of the frames, I probably don't have a solution for you. Most times if we created something like this, we'd build the enclosure separately and attach the fabric extrusion. The frame you're showing is much cleaner that what we fabricated in house. I'd like to see what suggestions are made to you though because this would be helpful in the future. Good Luck to you!

smatt

Have found the product I need, but it all seems to be stateside unfortunately. Need something in UK.
Anyone know where I could source this in UK?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191206_231525.jpg
    Screenshot_20191206_231525.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 120

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Have found the product I need, but it all seems to be stateside unfortunately. Need something in UK.
Anyone know where I could source this in UK?
Who was the manufacturer stateside? I know that there are many companies that manufacture overseas but have licensing/distribution agreements with each country. There may be a way to get this for you by digging further.

smatt

Have found a couple that do profiles that would work. Bematrix USA and D'andrea Visual.
Will email and see if they have any distributors this over way.