• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Silverado Badges

mgieske

We have a 2011 Silverado coming in from out of town with a huge Chevy emblem on the tailgate & it should go if we are to have space for our design.

Anyone know if it is bolted or just 2 sided tape?

Thanks!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Studs and barrel nuts went out in the early 70's....my dad ran a body shop and I spent many hours taking apart cars for prep. & paint.

JB

trakers

Removed ours a few days ago (as well as all the other letters and the dealers cheap-ass fake chrome emblem). Used high-test fishing line to saw it off, no problem.

Signed Out

my 04 f150 has two plastic studs and holes in the fenders and tailgate behind the emblem for ease of alignment for ford not sure if its just ford that does it but chevy trucks that have seperate letters are just dst. +1 fishing line and heat gun

Malkin

Toyota trucks (at least some) also have small holes in the body panel and small studs on the emblem for spot on alignment.

The alignment on a lot of GM's and Fords tend to differ a lot, they are just taped on.