• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Silverback UNLEASHED!

SILVERBACK

Here is somethin I have been trying to work up the courage to do for 5 years, and finally started last December and just launched at the NHL Heritage Classic today. 3 months of stress and hard work.
But am very proud of the end results...just need to work on the vehicle graphics

Offsite pics replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Attachments

• flam1.jpg
    flam1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 161
  • sil1.jpg
    sil1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 78
  • sil7.jpg
    sil7.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:

Pat Whatley

You're never gonna get sheets of plywood in the back with that monkey taking up all the room.

Seriously man, that thing is awesome! How can anybody miss that and not be curious enough to hit up the website? Heck, I did it and I know what you do.

JR's

Pats right you cant fit a thing not even a sign. and when he gos to the bathroom, look out. ;-} just kidding that thing is sweet.

iSign

did you scuplt that yourself?

Pat is right about it driving traffic to your website, so I think it's time you seriously proof read the site and fix the dozens or errors glaring out from every page.... just sayin'

SILVERBACK

it was designed in 3D and roughly carved on an CnC in peices of foam. then 4 weeks of scupting the detail...and hardcoating. Another week of detailing the face an hands.

iSign

WOW!!!!

I wasn't sure because you didn't say (or I missed it :covereyes:) so I thought maybe the jesery was your portfolio piece..

THAT IS A REALLY AMAZING PROJECT!!!!

well done!

(I guess "3 months of stress and hard work" would have been a good clue... but by then I was clicking links!!)

what grade of foam?
which hardcoat? styrospray?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hope you park that inside at night, or you'll be looking for another one real quick.

Very nice...................

jiarby

the monkey is great but how is someone supposed to figure out what you actually do? I think you need to work on the truck vinyl to better communicate what you do.

At a glance no one can tell what you actually does without looking really hard an reading the fine print. It attracts attention, but you are wasting it by not delivering your message (this is what we do...)

SILVERBACK

Yes Website, and NEW truck decals are under constuction. Just that, the Silverback took a little long to do, and I wanted him for the outdoor NHL game being played here this week.