• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Silvering Under Overlam, Anyone Else?

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Is that with heated rollers or heat assist...... or just plain cold ??

Of course you would ask a completely relevant question about a detail I know full well should have been a part of my post.
It's cold only. Royal Sovereign...pressure is all the way up, same as I've been using for 8 years.

TDFcustomSL

I have slight silvering with my new Latex printer. Doesn't seem as bad as with my old Mutoh and is pretty much gone overnight. What materials are you using?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I try.

We don't have any Latex printers, so I'm not sure what it might be, but it seems you might be having a reaction of some sort, if this is the first time with this media, perhaps due to humidity, dryness, temperatures or something in the air, if all other actions are the same for 8 years. Otherwise, if you haven't changed any part of your routine, I'd say..... it's Friday afternoon, f*ck it and go home.

:beer :toasting: :bushmill: