• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple graphics program for mobile weekend vendor setup

acesfull

My husband and I own a sign and vehicle wrap shop. We have always used Flexi (with a little Photoshop) thrown in so I'm not at all familiar with the options out there. Here's my story....I'm very involved with our local animal shelter and as a fundraising endeavor to benefit them, I have purchased a Virtuoso 400 to set up at our adoption events and do pet tags, collar, leashes, maybe some phone cases, etc. However, I need a simple graphics program to install on my laptop so that I can do "while you wait" stuff. I'll need to do some simple photo editing, import graphics, ect. Any experiences or suggestions?

Thanks,
Tami

Chasez

There was a portable version of illustrator out there, I used to have a copy on a USB stick that I kept around with me, just plug n play but I'm not sure where it is now a days. You could check the net for a version of it.

Chaz