• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple Projecting Sign Bracket Supplier needed

fresh

Can someone help me find a vendor for a similar bracket to the one attached? I'm sure my local welder can make one for me, but I was hoping someone knows of a great wholesaler.

Thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 82

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure a local fabricator can do a better job and customize the size towards your personal needs.

Remember, that signs does not look as if it will blow in the wind, therefore making it somewhat stationary. If that's the case, according to the size of your sign, that back plate will never hold a sign 18" x 24" in a small wind, let alone under storm conditions. A much longer back plate and maybe even guy wires might be needed, but again, based on your size requirements.

Just food for thought. :wink:

fresh

Thanks everyone, I think I am going to have to call my welder up on this job. I can't find anything that matches my client's needs on either of those sites.