• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sinalite is a POS! I need a new printer

visual800

and Im not going to back to 4over either. Placed a reprint on sinalite back on 12/28/23 customer texted and asked whats up with brochures, I was like WHAT! So i called sinalite and they said my file was not set up for reprint and they sent an email back in Jan...HOW THE HELL does a file not work now that did then? and there was another orde rplaced same time and it came thru fine.

Now that Im calmed down who are you guys using now?

SignDesignLady

Always Learning
I frequently use printograph.com and navitor.com, both provide wholesale options. I have used Navitor for years, they have excellent customer service, but have never really encountered any problems with them. They don't always have everything I need but they do what they do well.

visual800

signing up for printograph they are owned by gotprint, couldnt sign up for navitor they want resellers certificate

CanuckSigns

Sinalite is great of you go into it with the correct expectations. They will almost always miss any rush deadlines, and their colour qc leaves much to be desired, therefore I don't use them for anything that need these 2 things.

However for things like Coloplast yard signs, business cards, flyers etc I have found them to be a good partner, I live close enough to their Toronto office they they offer me free delivery on all orders.

Any time I've had a file issue they've emailed me and also show it on your dashboard when you log in.

ikarasu

rover stopped doing "free" shipping to Canada on certain items... No more all inclusive stuff, and their shipping is insane. That pretty much leaves sinalite in Canada ...

visual800

well printograph wanted pictures of my printing equipment to sign me up....if I had printing equipment what they hell would I need to use your site, I swaer my email is being answered by a damn bot