• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Siser Color Print II... Works Amazing

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hey Guys just wanted to let you all know that I had a client request heat transfer, seeing that there is only one company in France that makes a certified latex heat transfer and its really expensive I set out to see if any other ones work.

I first tried the Fellers stuff and it worked decent, but i just got in the SISER colorprint II iand it s amazing! Its $1.00/ sq. ft. cheaper and prints are much better.

I can provide any ONYX user the profile if needed.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 273

Farmboy

The color print is ok. I don't really like the paper feel it has. It works great on 6 panel hats. We use the Solutions Opaque from Imprintables Warehouse for 95% of our digi print. The problem on a 6 panel with the Opaque is the center seam shows through the print.

MarioDesign

Thanks for the info I just purchased the L25500 with Onyx and I have some Siser colorprint in stock that we were using with our Roland. I was worried that it wasnt going to work with the new equipment.

Graphics2u

Not sure if it works with latex equip or not but SISER Evolutions has a much nicer feeel than Color Print II. And the New SISER PU i've heard is great, but they are having a slight problem with it peeling off the liner it comes on. Just got a sample of it, going to try it. It seems super thin.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm assuming if colorprint works their other products should, I plan on ordering some of the other products to test soon. I have a small client that's a custom clothing company, they keep bugging me about these heat transfer prints... so at least I have a client to use this stuff if they all work.

cha88

the evolution is nice... ive done 250 shirts front and back with it... image prints a little bit darker than on other media...feels like a ballon, had a bad batch once but that was it...

Mike_Koval

great to hear...while we haven't done any testing in house with these printers, we have had favorable results from some end users.

I would be more than happy to provide samples to those with latex printers to try. Just let me know. Thank you and have a great day.

blacknbart

HP L25500 will it print on Heat Transfer material? Siser, Rtape, Spectra

I am really interested in doing heat transfers since I have a good printer and vinyl cutter. Looking thru Signs 101 and on the inter web I haven't seen anything telling me Heat transfers can be printed using a HP L25500 Latex printer. Looking to do t-shirts as a start.

Is it possible?
What is your favorite material!

Thanks in advance!

ernesto ortiz

Hey Guys just wanted to let you all know that I had a client request heat transfer, seeing that there is only one company in France that makes a certified latex heat transfer and its really expensive I set out to see if any other ones work.

I first tried the Fellers stuff and it worked decent, but i just got in the SISER colorprint II iand it s amazing! Its $1.00/ sq. ft. cheaper and prints are much better.

I can provide any ONYX user the profile if needed.
Just wondering if you still have that profile for the s e s e r

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Christian @ 2CT Media

I personally don't think I do but I can look, we have since moved on to 3 and 5 series machines so our old profiles are long gone with those older machines. I do know that the Chemica Profile is what we used for a base and it's still available.

ernesto ortiz

I personally don't think I do but I can look, we have since moved on to 3 and 5 series machines so our old profiles are long gone with those older machines. I do know that the Chemica Profile is what we used for a base and it's still available.
I know siser and hp has profile but they are for the newer latexs ones

Christian @ 2CT Media

You can always build your own

Iirc, you can clone a profile and adjust heat settings down to 130 dry and 185 or so cure. Airflow and vacuum should be turned up and tension turned down.

ernesto ortiz

You can always build your own

Iirc, you can clone a profile and adjust heat settings down to 130 dry and 185 or so cure. Airflow and vacuum should be turned up and tension turned down.
Not to good at that yet ,im just learning