• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Siser Colorprint PU alternative

mopar691

Bought a small roll of this last week with the evolution mask. I printed, cut, weeded and applied to one shirt, loved it and the end results.

Monday got 2 full 54" rolls.

About 1 out of every three transfers correctly to the transfer sheet. Tried everything. less cut pressure, harder masking, faster peel, slower peel. Sitting on 1200 bucks worth of something that is not working as intended.

Works ok for smaller chest stuff but anything large or complex on the piece makes it a nightmare. Just can not get it to peel from backing, Will even start in the middle of a large piece and just stretch it all out of wack. Utterly strange.

I am looking for a replacement for this and need it yesterday. Shirts for a event this weekend. I did fight thru this for 2 day to get all staff shirts done but would like to find something easier to make shirts on the fly thu the weekend.

Is Imprintables eco-Print any good? Read a few things on here but pulling the gun here quick and would like to keep cost around this price.

OlsonSigns601

I hate the stuff. I think it feels cheap and cracks over time on the T-Shirt.

For those types of products I just outsource to a direct to garment printer that can print on black.

However I've never had any problems with Siser products in the past but I've met them at trade shows and they seem like the type that would be able to help you out.

I would suggest calling them.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'm looking into an alternative right now as well. About to give a roll of R-Tape tattoo a try. Considerably thinner which is nice.

I've found to remove the Siser from the backing the best for us.... make sure the app tape is applied well first. Then put it face down on a table. Snatch the back off extremley fast and hard.

siser_na

ColorPrint PU

Hello, this is a representative from Siser North America. First, off we would like to apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. According to our sales records, we have not sold any 54’’ rolls of ColorPrint PU to any of our distributors, so we are curious as to who had sold you these rolls of material.

If you could contact us at 866-301-9409 or email us at order@siserna.com we would gladly try to help you sort out your problem and discuss crediting you for the material you are experiencing problems with.

Thank you

Graphics2u

I've found to remove the Siser from the backing the best for us.... make sure the app tape is applied well first. Then put it face down on a table. Snatch the back off extremley fast and hard.
+1 From What I've been told.

I've only tied a sample of the PU. printed great but had the same problem removing the backing. My supplier gave me the same suggestion as quoted above. My sample was gone so I couldn't try it.

mopar691

+1 From What I've been told.

I've only tied a sample of the PU. printed great but had the same problem removing the backing. My supplier gave me the same suggestion as quoted above. My sample was gone so I couldn't try it.

This is what I have found to work best for the most part, but still getting the pulling in the middle of pieces which causes the problem. I will post a pic later and give siser a call also when I get a free second.

I do love this when it is applied on the shirt and it prints awesome.