• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Siser ColorPrint PU Gloss Not Transfering

bigblocktrader

This is my second attempt to use this siser color print PU, I cant get it to transfer to the TTD Easy Mask!! I even ran one through my laminator rollers three times.
Siser you tube shows a effortless 123 done. doing 4 x 3.5 pocket logo and 2 out of 5 don't mask. Tried doing two 13 x 11 back shirt and just wasted two in a row.

TDD Mask is what Siser recommends, print weeds nice at 30 force and prints great, its just useless after that.

desperately in need of some help, thanks

attachment is before mask

Attachments

• lllllllll 043.jpg
    lllllllll 043.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 228

rjssigns

There was a recent thread regarding your problem. IIRC it is a bad lot of material. Call your rep.

In the meantime get yourself some Eco-Print from Imprintables Warehouse. It's all we've ever used and had no issues.

klingsdesigns

A lot of us are having problems with the new rolls. They are in the process of testing the new batch and haven't heard back. I have a bad roll. What i do to make it work for jobs that need to be done is.

Its hard to explain. But When peeling the two apart I use the 90 corner (has to be a sharp edge) of my table for assistance. I put the printed side resting on the table, and the mask side facing away. Only let the masking separate the backing at the corner of the table otherwise it wont transfer.

I can try and take a picture to show.

bigblocktrader

Just ordered some Eco-Print from Imprintables,
Just don't understand if Siser knows there is a problem they should remove it from all outlets instead releasing it,

thanks for all replies

klingsdesigns

Who did you order it from?
They must had a small bunch go out prior. I know of a few people who had bad rolls before i talked to siser about the problem. They were back ordered every where for a bit, and then on the 5th they were supposed to get a whole new batch. I will talk to them again.. Since it has been a week since then and i have customers waiting.

bigblocktrader

Who did you order it from?
They must had a small bunch go out prior. I know of a few people who had bad rolls before i talked to siser about the problem. They were back ordered every where for a bit, and then on the 5th they were supposed to get a whole new batch. I will talk to them again.. Since it has been a week since then and i have customers waiting.

Specialty Graphics Supply

bigblocktrader

A lot of us are having problems with the new rolls. They are in the process of testing the new batch and haven't heard back. I have a bad roll. What i do to make it work for jobs that need to be done is.

Its hard to explain. But When peeling the two apart I use the 90 corner (has to be a sharp edge) of my table for assistance. I put the printed side resting on the table, and the mask side facing away. Only let the masking separate the backing at the corner of the table otherwise it wont transfer.

I can try and take a picture to show.

I tried this sharp edged table method, only added another step, I heated the TTD mask on the hix 800 to approx 100 deg then removed from backing flipped over and continued to heat tack side up,No I did not close the lid lol, Used my temp gun to monitor heat, This made it very pliable and a lot easier to apply,then used your table method it was still a little trickie to get started but I was able to do a 13.5 x 11.5 transfer,

with all that said WAY TO TIME CONSUMING for ony one shirt

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 179