• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Site Survey Price

rob128

Hi All,

We are part a large job which involves a number of levels of interior and exterior signage. We are handling the interior portion of the job but have now been asked if we could do the site survey for the exterior locations as well.

Normally, we would include this kind of thing as a line item in the installation so I'm not really sure how I should estimate it.

We would only be responsible for staking the locations and handing off gps info/photos so would not have to deal with dig safe or other installation issues/liabilities.

The other thing is that the locations (45 total) are over a thousand miles from the first to the last.

I have worked up a few scenarios which include drive time and other expenses but am trying to come up with a per location number.

Right now, I'm looking looking at $350 to $400 per location but I'm not sure if this is high, low or what.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what to charge for the survey alone?

Thanks