• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Size matters

Johnny Best

After seeing Boudica post being so popular with 41 pages so far being posted and still getting bigger. Was wondering if that was the biggest post ever or if there have been larger ones?

signage

If my memory is correct I think it is. I think it might be do to what is going on this year with all the lock downs!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The only thread I remember as being in the same size range was one about the use of foul language at S101. I think it was before you became a member.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If size mattered, Eve never would've made Adam's banana stand.

It could be a sign of the times, (didga catch that pun ??), but really when people just start throwing everyrhing they google at ya, it's bound to grow. All I know is, I'll be adding some more come Monday. Can't do it from my tablet......... I'm too dumb...... and lazy.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
After seeing Boudica post being so popular with 41 pages so far being posted and still getting bigger. Was wondering if that was the biggest post ever or if there have been larger ones?
I've been wondering very much the same thing. I remember around page 20 I was wondering if there was a limit to the number of posts a thread could have on this site. It will be fun to see just how big that thread gets!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If we break the forum we are all going to have to pitch in and buy the boss man a new one.

Val47

In hindsight... we should have all been typing the artist and title song in each post. Would be so much easier to search the thread. Then we could know if a song had already been posted.

Brian, I have a project for you... :D

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess your memory isn't working!

Not me. He directed his request to you... and you alone. I thought it was a good idea for you to go back and do it to all the posts past, present and future, kinda like in the Christmas Carol................... Nope, no memory problem here, but evidently you have a reading or comprehension problem situation.

signage

Not me. He directed his request to you... and you alone. I thought it was a good idea for you to go back and do it to all the posts past, present and future, kinda like in the Christmas Carol................... Nope, no memory problem here, but evidently you have a reading or comprehension problem situation.

I guess you are perfect and don't repeat? And know all the answers :rolleyes:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I called out Signage because he has the most posts - but it would be great if we all at least started making new posts searchable. I don't expect anyone to go back and edit all of their posts. What's funny is agreeing something is a good idea, but not doing it. :roflmao:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess you are perfect and don't repeat? And know all the answers :rolleyes:

I'm sure I repeat, but that has nothing to do with what was asked. Besides, I'm old and have an excuse. What's yours ??

As for agreeing and not participating, like I said, I thought it was a task for brian. I'm gonna do what I set out to do and look for ear worms, not just list all the things I googled in the last 10 minutes. I'll bet some here, never even thouht of the song, until it popped up in front of them.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I'm sure I repeat, but that has nothing to do with what was asked. Besides, I'm old and have an excuse. What's yours ??

As for agreeing and not participating, like I said, I thought it was a task for brian. I'm gonna do what I set out to do and look for ear worms, not just list all the things I googled in the last 10 minutes. I'll bet some here, never even thouht of the song, until it popped up in front of them.
So is this an admission that "living la vida loca" is actually on your play list?