• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SJ-540 "replace wiper" message ????

CropMarks

Hello... I keep getting this message to "replace wipers" on my SJ-540 and I'll be darned if I can find a place to turn off that message. I've searched everywhere I can think of in the menu and in the service menu and can't find any thing. I can see cap and wiper controls, but nothing that says "REPLACE WIPER". I've always changed them when I do a manual cleaning (whenever they get nasty). I've replaced them (and the scraper) and the message still comes up??? Any ideas to make that message go away? Thank you very much for any help. :)

Miked.

ChicagoGraphics

I'm not sure on a roland but on a Mimaki once you remove the wiper and replace a new one and then push enter it stops flashing that message, might be the same for a Roland.

CS-SignSupply

Power off and hold down cleaning button while powering back on. If this gets you into Maintenance Menu, choose Replace Wipers and enter. Follow the prompts and then power back of when complete.

CropMarks

Hot Dog! that did it. I didn't realize there was more to the "cleaning" menu. I've never seen that before in the past 3 years I've owned the machine.....

Thanks a bunch.
Miked.