• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SJ-745EX Internal Error, Please Help

ratm92231

Hello,

I'm new at this website looking for answers to questions I have about the Roland SJ-745EX. I have had this machine since September 2014, my wife and I just started a printing business and it's going well. But recently (2 days ago) I had a problem with the printer, it gives me an internal error code: 1110280. I don't know what it is, I have looked at the service manual but no luck or don't understand it pretty much. I made the installation myself with a friend and everything has worked completely well. The heads are pretty good before it malfunction.

Right now when I start it again it starts the cleaning process but when the heads start to move (it goes through the wiper then returns to it's original position) it doesn't align, after 2 tries the machine just gives me that error (1110280) and I just need to shut it down.

Any help on this matter would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Zombowski

Did you try a Limit Initialization or just randomly change some values so it is forced to reinitialise some stuff?