• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Skeptical about going back to a Roland

lav

Remember to take into account that most clear vinyls are not optically clear which means the view from the inside out will be slightly blurry compared to the perforated film. The back of most perf films are black which means it enhances the view out as well. Also Ive found that the perforated stuff is about 10 times quicker for inexperienced staff to install compared to normal vinyls, because the holes act like an easy apply vinyl, its like a low tack until its been on for a day or so, and its impossible to get bubbles in it (because of obvious reasons).

Also on the cut line that some one mentioned, Ive been playing with my soljet for 3 years and still cant get it right. I only ever use it for small stickers and even then we can only print about 1 metre or so before its out of alignment again.