• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Skyrim...I am dragonborn...

Marlene

I am a Nord with a huge chin. I walk the lands of Skyrim with my trusty housecarl picking wildflowers and killing dragons. off in the distance, I hear a call, it is from Hope wanting me to fix the time line so I can find my sister Lightening. I am a scranny pink haired girl with a dumb looking moogle. the world depends on me and my new time traveling friend to set things right....

I think I need to get out more...:Big Laugh

mopar691

I lost my son to that game. :noway:

Now I wander the hills of Azeroth as a lonely Goblin Warrior, Awaiting the return of son in arms. :Big Laugh

Marlene

I LOVE ME SOME SKYRIM!!! I just started, though ... not very far into my journey - lol

I had to start over as I did a lot of dumb things like killing Sven and my housecarl. first of this type of game that I've played where you can kill your own people by mistake. the only thing I don't like is the game freezes up a lot. I double save now incase I need to go back after doing something dumb. I've done a lot of flower picking while my housecarl battles a wolf and she seemed pretty tough, put one wack of my sword and down she went, oops.

I picked up my Final Fantasy XIII-2 on Thursday and have been torn between the two games.

sar bossier

I had to start over as I did a lot of dumb things like killing Sven and my housecarl. first of this type of game that I've played where you can kill your own people by mistake. the only thing I don't like is the game freezes up a lot. I double save now incase I need to go back after doing something dumb. I've done a lot of flower picking while my housecarl battles a wolf and she seemed pretty tough, put one wack of my sword and down she went, oops.

I picked up my Final Fantasy XIII-2 on Thursday and have been torn between the two games.

I feel ya, Marlene - I had to start over as well ... my 13 yr old son decided to play on my profile, and killed ALL of the good guys - I was killed everywhere I went! What game system do you play on? My 360 never freezes. My new avi is FF XII, waited for v2 to come out. Gonna go to game stop and get it, trade in a few games I dislike.

Marlene

I feel ya, Marlene - I had to start over as well ... my 13 yr old son decided to play on my profile, and killed ALL of the good guys - I was killed everywhere I went! What game system do you play on? My 360 never freezes. My new avi is FF XII, waited for v2 to come out. Gonna go to game stop and get it, trade in a few games I dislike.

PS3. the freeze up is a known issue and I knew it going into the game as I read about it in Gameformer. it's a pain but the game is just so good, I put up with it. after I re-started after my own kill fest, I did just a couple of thing differently like doing the quest at the college and it is a whole different game. FF XIII-2 is good. having only two playable characters seemed odd but with the tame monsters, there are a ton of third character options. gotta start that one over too as I messed up. I should have used monster items with "power" in the name for commandos and didn't. I used other other two as I didn't get that I would get more hit points using "power" items to level them up. same with the magic users and healers.

tanneji

I too am addicted to Skyrim ... I dont think I have ever sunk as much time in to one single game as I have that one. Its amazing! I also play on Xbox and its extremely rare to have any freezes etc ... great stuff :)

Ryden5x

i also happen to be owner and operator of the dark brother hood and a member of the thieves guild.. dual wield axs... umm yeah SKYRIM is just awesomely awesome lol

Circleville Signs

Oblivion was a fantastic game - but the scope of this game is SOOOO much larger. They also added some randomness to the dungeon crawls.

If Bethesda ever takes this game MMORPG, I will officially have no life whatsoever....