• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sleeping Beauty

graphixstation

Hi, Can anyone help me source good quality pictures of slleping beauty as im designing a trailer for them to advertise it.

Nicholas

jiarby

Who is "Them"|??

The trademark holder, Walt Disney, probably doesn't have to solicit in a forum for a copy of their artwork.... and any other use is not legit.

Pat Whatley

that belongs to Disney so the person who wants it might want to think of something else

Sleeping Beauty was around 300 years before Disney. They do not own it. They might own their image but there are a lot more of them out there. There's a play and a musical currently touring the country...could be for that.

Mosh

Then take a pic of the actor playing sleeping beaty in the play. That would make more sence.

mrmoto95

If you were doing a legit job for someone who owns said image, couldn't they supply you with an image to work with?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
sleeping beauty.jpg

Farmboy

If it's for a play ask them for the media pack. If they are paying for the rights to use the materials such as scripts they should also have been provided a media pack. At least the ones i've dealt with have.

Marlene

Sleeping Beauty was around 300 years before Disney. They do not own it. They might own their image but there are a lot more of them out there. There's a play and a musical currently touring the country...could be for that.

true, I hadn't thought of that.

farmboy is wise, try what he said