Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slowing Down a PNC950?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Arlo Kalon 2.0, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    I've been enjoying the wider format cutting for some time now as some of you know from the Roland plotter that was given to me.

The other day, I used it in pen mode to draw a pattern layout for painting, and it was pretty hairy! Very hard to keep the paper tracking at high speed.

So far, I haven't discovered on my own if there's a way to slow it some as there is on my Gerber plotter... I'm guessing not?

Tags:
  2. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    so far I haven't found a way I need to cut some 18 point script & its not working for me so any help in doing this would be great also

3. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    There should be - what are you using to drive the machine? Software package or Roland's HPGL printer driver?

4. steriltech

steriltech Member

Sep 14, 2006
    You can control the speed by using a pin or a tooth pick. Buy placing the tiny switches up or down this is locate above the deth switch.......

5. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista