• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small gift sign for an avid BBQer from his father

SignManiac

Received a call from up north from a father who wanted to surprise his son here in FL with a sign for his birthday to hang over his new grill. Was told the son was a serious outdoor BBQ cooker upper. All I was given for direction was to make it fun and casual for design guidelines.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 142
J

john1

Wow, looks great.

I don't even know the first thing to even creating a sign like that other than the design.

Any tips you care to share?

J

john1

Just was wondering what they were cut out of, Looks to me like a thin pvc but not sure.

Great job btw, There is no signs like that around my way and i would love to show people something different.

TwoNine

Excuse Me.....I have a BBQ, and no sign like this....JEALOUS! =)

Awesome work. Love it, love it.....Right up my alley.

Thanks for sharing!

-Chad

Fatboy

Very nicely done.....but here is the thing......it is cheap looking, like "chinesy". I don't know how to put it but it looks like it comes out of a plastic toys shop or something. Almost like it is mass produced!Very nice design though.

Justin

Received a call from up north from a father who wanted to surprise his son here in FL with a sign for his birthday to hang over his new grill. Was told the son was a serious outdoor BBQ cooker upper. All I was given for direction was to make it fun and casual for design guidelines.

What did you use to cut it out?