• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Small roll to roll UV printer

bpp

Looking for a small roll 2 roll UV printer between 10-20" wide. Is there such a thing? print and cut is also ok.
no need for white

Any suggestions?

signheremd

Why so small? You can likely find a old Gerber Edge which uses punched 15" rolls and prints up to 11.8". But price points on full size UV printers are pretty good - like the Mimaki UCJV300. It is available in 32", 42", 54", and 64" widths. Since the UCJV330 is now out, there are some decent deals to be found on the 300. And remember, a larger machine can always print on less wide vinyl...

bpp

Why so small? You can likely find a old Gerber Edge which uses punched 15" rolls and prints up to 11.8". But price points on full size UV printers are pretty good - like the Mimaki UCJV300. It is available in 32", 42", 54", and 64" widths. Since the UCJV330 is now out, there are some decent deals to be found on the 300. And remember, a larger machine can always print on less wide vinyl...
I have 2 64", I am looking for a dedicated for a specific very small item and don't want to take too much room, also want a better price point. I will look into these
Thanks

bigben

Not a newbie
I have 2 64", I am looking for a dedicated for a specific very small item and don't want to take too much room, also want a better price point. I will look into these
Thanks
be careful. a lot of smaller printers are very slow and ink cost is more. So even if the printer is less expensive, the operating cost is very expensive.

petepaz

we recently got a roland LG which is 64 " print cut but they do have a 30" model and even though it's 30" max you can use smaller width material.
we had a little hiccup when we got it due to some ink issues but i believe they got it all worked out. print quality is good and the cut option makes it a great machine