• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small run vinyl prints needed ASAP

SignGuy101

Hello everyone
I have 3 small jobs that i need to have printed and shipped out to my customers
Job1: 2) Magnets with laminate at 12"x18"
Job2: 4) vinyl prints with laminate at 16"x22" each + 4 black vinyl cut numbers at 3" tall
Job3: 2) vinyl prints with laminate at 16"x22"

Can someone help?

Thanks a lot in advance!

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
call me suspicious but your account seems to have been dormant since like 2006 after you throwing a hissy fit about something political. If you're legit and not some sort of scam, I've got a little spare time in the next couple of days to do it, but just to be clear I've got a pretty finely tuned BS detector and would require 100% payment upfront if we come to an agreement. You're welcome to DM me details if you feel so inclined. And if not good luck with your project.

SignGuy101

call me suspicious but your account seems to have been dormant since like 2006 after you throwing a hissy fit about something political. If you're legit and not some sort of scam, I've got a little spare time in the next couple of days to do it, but just to be clear I've got a pretty finely tuned BS detector and would require 100% payment upfront if we come to an agreement. You're welcome to DM me details if you feel so inclined. And if not good luck with your project.
You are a busy guy it seems but yet you found time to dig for an 18 years old discussion that i forgot what it was about? Amazing! And no, i'm not a scammer, i'm somebody just like you who has been in this crazy sign business since the 80's and believe it or not i painted signs!
I once had one of those massive online banner orders from Africa back in 2007, i was excited then my antenna went up then called my bank and reversed the payment. Anyway, i got someone already working on these orders. Thanks anyway!

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Never said I was busy, in fact I said the opposite. And finding that discussion took about 3 clicks on your profile to see who you were.
Like I said, good luck with your project and glad you got it handled. I'm going to go back to making tacos now.

SignGuy101

Never said I was busy, in fact I said the opposite. And finding that discussion took about 3 clicks on your profile to see who you were.
Like I said, good luck with your project and glad you got it handled. I'm going to go back to making tacos now.
Thanks, enjoy!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Although I am not sure I should cut into the dance here, I will, because we have paid a fair bit of money to be a lifetime merchant member here on the wonderful signs101. :)

Free shipping! Use code SIGNS101 for $15 off your next order.