• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small v-carved sign

SignManiac

What technique did you use to do the carved parts?

I sandwiched 1/2" threaded rod between two faces that go through the post with aluminum square tube spacers between the sign and the posts. The post are made of 4" PVC pipe and the caps are made from 3/4" pvc. All carving is v-carved into the face. The logo is separate 3/4" plaque also v-carved. All paint finish is exterior latex premium.

2B

I sandwiched 1/2" threaded rod between two faces that go through the post with aluminum square tube spacers between the sign and the posts. The post are made of 4" PVC pipe and the caps are made from 3/4" pvc. All carving is v-carved into the face. The logo is separate 3/4" plaque also v-carved. All paint finish is exterior latex premium.

Thanks for the detailed description,
was looking more towards the type of machine that you used for the V-carving and did you use multiple bits