• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

smartcar wrap

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Looks like you did a real nice job!

Ok, the smart cars are $14 per sq.ft., what was your total cost per smart car? Because there were four, did you give any kind of volume price break or not?

:thankyou:

I offer a "Fleet Discount" if multiple vehicles are ordered at the same time.

WrapperX

Is it terrible that I REALLY REALLY want to work on one of these??

In general I think this car is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. But as an installer of vehicle wraps I would LOVE to work on one- that seems rather Ironic or counterintuitive... :omg:

fresh

They're not for everyone but not impossible. Got $32 big ones for this one. Yep, $320. Eat your heart out Mosh. Very Picky customer couldn't find a single flaw.

what kind of vinyl did you use? we have been thinking about getting our van painted matte black but maybe we can just wrap it!

i think it would also be a good experiment, we letter vehicles, but we've never done a full wrap. no better place to try than on our own van.