• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Snapper - Western Australia

tomraven

Hi Guys

We are a manufacture of light boxes and poster frames based in Perth.

I am new to the printing industry. We bought a HP L25500 latex printer to print onto fabric so we can make Frameless Fabric Series light boxes, display stands and poster holders.

So far it has been a steep learning curve and sales have been slow.

Any suggestions re the best fabric to use will be be much appreciated.

Regards

Tom

ReadyCut Print

Hi from NSW and I agree with SuncitySigns...the forum contributions here have been really helpful and I'm sure you'll find it well worth a regular visit.

jasonx

Welcome from Melbourne.

The inkset on the L26500 is better for fabric printing. You also have edge holders and a leader board to load fabric materials into the printer. You get less washed out prints as well.

Have done much on our L25500. I've tested a few JM Fabric samples on the L26500 and they work fine.

tomraven

Hi Jason

We have been trying to use JM Mediatex light box, but the ink scratches off to easily. I want to try the Berger micro backlit satin plus but I can ionly find the L26500 profile. Can I simply use that profile or will I have drama

Regards

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jason

We have been trying to use JM Mediatex light box, but the ink scratches off to easily. I want to try the Berger micro backlit satin plus but I can ionly find the L26500 profile. Can I simply use that profile or will I have drama

Regards

Tom