• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

snow...errrrrr

Marlene

we got a record breaking snow storm on Sunday into Monday. no leaving the house at all on Monday and Tuesday it was pretty bad so I am just getting back to work today. I swear if I see one more snow flake, I'm going to go postal all over it's cold fluffy butt and beat it to a pile of mush.

first pix is part of a Ford Focus coming out from under the snow. the big lump next to it, not my hubby but the other lump, is my car.

Attachments

• snow 2.jpg
    snow 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 88
  • snow 3.jpg
    snow 3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 74
  • snow 4.jpg
    snow 4.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 71

Jillbeans

Yuck!
We had snow this morning which is now rain.
I hate to shovel snow, all that work for something that just melts away.
At least I can see nasty greenish brown grass here.
Love....Jill

Marlene

Oh crap, that's a lot of snow :(

it also was -9 yesterday morning at my house.

the only good thing was we had a break of warmer weather so all the snow was pretty much gone. if not for that, we would have been burried as we have had several storms recently that dumped amounts in feet on us. it was the 3rd biggest storm in history and the #1 worst for March. I feel really bad for the poor folks over in NY as they had flooding then this mess.

Tim Aucoin

Wow, that's a lot! I shouldn't complain about our 4 week cold snap! We're finally hitting the plus temperatures today after about 4 weeks of average -20C temps. It's gonna take my body 6 weeks to thaw out!! :omg2:

Found this pic over on FB... thought it was very appropriate to this thread... Spring IS just around the corner!! :clapping:

Attachments

• 198410_10150123313871907_348286386906_6549744_3396684_s.jpg
    198410_10150123313871907_348286386906_6549744_3396684_s.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 87

Marlene

Found this pic over on FB... thought it was very appropriate to this thread... Spring IS just around the corner!!

cute!

it's supose to start raining and then turn to sleet and snow starting tonight, yippie! it was warm this morning way up to -6 so spring is coming!

Marlene

my cousin sent me this photo this morning of "the bluebird of happiness". he looks like I feel about all this snow.

Attachments

• blubird of happy.jpg
    blubird of happy.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 92

TheSellOut

I'm with ya Marlene...we got hit with 18" Sunday-Mon. just after our existing 12" was about gone....rrrr....

iSign

I'd love to go postal on a drift like that too... Shred it all the way back into airborn particles by hitting it with a board.

You folks don't know how lucky you are :)

Marlene

I'd love to go postal on a drift like that too... Shred it all the way back into airborn particles by hitting it with a board.

You folks don't know how lucky you are :)

lucky, I'll send you some, I have plenty :) it has gotten to the point of being a real pain and not any fun at all.

poor Mr. Lucky spent most of the day digging our cars out. we have a guy who plows but to get the cars moved so he could plow was a ton of work. the street plow put a good 5' to 6' high bank in front of our drive way.

Marlene

the LCD full HD shovel! he would love one for $249.00 but wait, order now for just 25 easy payment of $10!!!

shakey0818

I hope Vermont's snow doesn't make it's way to Rhode Island.I just put my snow blower away for the season.Gl Marlene.