• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

snow in may

Mosh

I only have 100 acres planted, by this time I am at least at 750-800...now it is snowing...in May!!!

CP Signs

Sorry to hear that Mosh. Even here the weather has been weird. Farmers are mad and I know grocery shopping will cost a fortune soon.

vid

...now it is snowing...in May!!!

That's not snow. It's the new and improved Timed Release Rain. It's designed to reduce field flooding for early planting in the plains states.

Evidently, something has gone awry in the beta testing.

My nephew in Central Iowa sent this shot from his drive to work the other morning...

attachment.php

And yes, there was a discussion about his action photography while in an active travel lane of a major interstate during a timed release rain event.

Attachments

• 050213Snow.jpg
    050213Snow.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 57

slappy

75 and sunny over here in western PA.

I said that a few years ago. Eventually our summer months will be our winter months and our winter months our summer...

I may not live to see it, but that right there is close enough.

Does anyone know if this is a record set for snowfall in May yet? Or has is snowed before this late in the same area???

Sign Works

And here in Sac today is forecast to be 93 degrees, think I'll go jump in the river later this afternoon, life is just so hard at times. :smile: