Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowmobile Templates

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by ProColorGraphics, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
  2. reQ

reQ Very Active Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Canada
    There are none available online. I create my very own template. Spend 40 hours on it. I suggest you do same if you will be doing kits for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tattoosleeve

Tattoosleeve Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Prince George
    We'll be uploading our entire catalogue of snowmobile templates for purchase over the next few weeks. I've personally built each one and I'm completely OCD about them. I started doing them myself after I became frustrated with what was available on the market at the time. Each sled template takes me roughly 40 man hours. You will not find any of the missing pieces, poor fit, pointy corners, misalignment,etc. typically found on templates that are available on other sites. The Gen 4 template is already up and available for sale with the 165 tunnel. 154 should be up within a few weeks and we've got our dealer letting us know as soon as he takes deliver of the new 175. www.thedecalden.com You can see photos of our finished wraps using the same template on our facebook page . Feel free to message or call me with any questions I answer my phone most hours of the day. Keep an eye on the site for more models being up loaded on the regular.

• Like Like x 1
  4. autoexebat

autoexebat Member

Apr 15, 2010
    USA
    I have templates for Snowmobiles , ATV's, Motocross bikes and side by sides , at 1/2 the cost as anyone else.

5. stoliker

stoliker Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Michigan
    Do you have an 86 Suzuki LT250R by chance?

6. C5 Service&Repair

C5 Service&Repair Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    I need GOOD templates for the Razor XP1000 2 and 4 door, and turbo and non turbo. I bought some online and they "fit", but theres gaps, loose fitting on the body lines, etc.... Anyone have a really good template on these?

7. autoexebat

autoexebat Member

Apr 15, 2010
    USA
    LOL , I have you covered rzr-1000-temp.jpg