• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

so got a question.

moreheadsaebass

Hey guys so going to be getting glass scape (on for those see though vinly that goes one the back window). Well i have talked to a couple people that i know that have them and they said they where haveing a problem of when it rains not being able to see out of it. Is there a way to fix this?

In case you are wondering i will not be designing it becuase all though my skills are inproving since i right got on here. I want this to be perfect and i need it before the 22nd of this month. I leave on the 23rd for my first tounament of the year and it is going to have my sponsors logos on it. So i want it to look good. Also if anyone has the time to do this and get it to be before the 22nd send me a pm please. Would like to work out a deal if possible.

Circleville Signs

There is a trade-off when you use laminate:

If you use it, when it rains, there will be ok visibility.

When it doesn't rain, the visibility won't be much better.

We usually don't laminate perf unless the customer tells us they want it AFTER we've explained this to them.

Gary

Kevin-shopVOX

We always laminate with optically clear laminate...2 reasons...rain, dirt and salt make it impossible to see when the holes get filled and secondly we get a higher selling price...it is always hazy though when laminated due to the fact that the lam never actually touches the glass but its a much better trade off than having visibility down to nada and then have the print be a liability