• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

so i have this old pnc-950 of mine......and my old signmate software

dunnit

can I run this stuff on a new computer , say windows 8? my old computer self distructed this morning and now I have to come up with a plan to get this stuff back up and running....or am I going to have to switch everything to something current....?

round man

it really depends on whether your software is 16 bit software(circa windows 95/98) or 32 bit software (circa windows 2k or xp),...if it is true 32 bit software you should have no problems running it on a windows 7/ 32 bit system which can be found for very reasonable prices,...the plotter should run off of just about any machine that you can find software that uses the correct drivers and functions on,...you might have to upgrade your dongle drivers also,...

SpeediGary

Software

You can probably run this on a 64 bit system IF you can get it installed and you can get hold of the proper drivers for your hardware. I've had issues installing 32 bit software on a 64 bit system because of issues with the install program.

mike ham

pnc 950 64 bit

absolutely fine for me with win7/64 bit with usb to ieee 1284 parallel cable. another option install parallel card in new system.
dunno about win 8. great cutter bullet proof. software could be only obstacle

OldPaint

ANY VERSION OF COREL....will work direct to a roland..... with the downloadable driver from roland for corel.
d029270j.exe (310KB)