• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So Roland wants to interview me...

Mike F

...about the company I work at for the Roland Professionals section of their website. Anyone done one of these before? What should I expect? Do they ask a bunch of questions, or do I have to just come up with a good summary of the company, or both, or what? Also, there are different sub-sections under the Roland Professional section, like sign making, wraps, etc... I'm honestly not sure which we would fall under, a lot of that stuff like engraving and apparel and wraps we don't even do (yet). Our jobs are mostly banners, yard signs, wall graphics, interior signage (like deli menus), prints mounted to fomecore, stuff like that.

Honestly, I'm kinda nervous as well. Not really even sure I would call myself a "professional" at this point, at least not without feeling like a dbag whenever I come on here and see some of the amazing work you guys all do. I know I still have a LOT to learn, and I really need to sharpen what few skills I do have. That being said, this could be a great opportunity to really get this company's name out there, so I don't want to decline, especially with how slow we've been lately. Any words of advice or encouragement would be really appreciated, and if you all don't mind, once I get together a bunch of samples for them to put up along with the article, I'd like to post them here and let you guys advise me on which ones to send over. Thanks for reading if you got this far, even if you don't reply.