• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So, this just happened...

Stacey K

I like making signs
Been swatting at this %$&^@% bee all morning! Now this! Nice...even gave me a "terror bubble"!
The good news is I didn't get stung!

Attachments

• IMG_1854.JPEG
    IMG_1854.JPEG
    612.5 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_1855.JPEG
    IMG_1855.JPEG
    421.6 KB · Views: 469

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
had a fly somehow make its way into the laminator recently, scanned him at 4200 DPI then made him into a scarecrow. Haven’t seen any flies since.

461088A6-44DE-4459-91C4-99555904E9EB.jpeg EBB3AC32-F175-4C38-B49E-0B64237F88C6.jpeg

rydods

Member for quite some time.
That time of the year. They're on almost every billboard we do right now. We keep a can or 2 of spray in the truck all the time. Sucks when they get under the masking tape or worse, under the laminate.

Stacey K

I like making signs
That time of the year. They're on almost every billboard we do right now. We keep a can or 2 of spray in the truck all the time. Sucks when they get under the masking tape or worse, under the laminate.
I was thinking it was because the van was a bakery van and it smelled like bakery LOL