• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So Windows 7....anyone???

Master's Touch

I installed this as an upgrade on the home system. I am somewhat shocked, and pleased to report that it installed without a hitch, is surprisingly fast,fun and intuitive, not to mention GORGEOUS. Believe the hype; SEVEN is what Vista should have been. :peace!:

thewood

I held off on buying my wife a new laptop until 7 was released (not a fan of upgrading or changing OS on a machine). I haven't had an opportunity to test it out much, but I like what I see. She prefers it over Vista.

Dice

I installed this as an upgrade on the home system. I am somewhat shocked, and pleased to report that it installed without a hitch, is surprisingly fast,fun and intuitive, not to mention GORGEOUS. Believe the hype; SEVEN is what Vista should have been. :peace!:

Yup, i've been rocking windows 7 for about 2-3 months now and it's awesome! We have noticed one odd thing with the latest build, if your computer goes into sleep mode, after it wakes up it has a serious delay on network shares, files don't seem to show up until minutes later. A Quick google search confirmed the issue. Resolved by putting it on performace power mode, or just turning off the sleep function.

Windows 7 64 bits + 8 gigs ram + 80 Gig SSD + 1gig network = Rocks your socks.

Master's Touch

In my case, I did upgrade....and wasn't really afraid to since my system is only like 6 weeks old and I hadn't added THAT much crap to it yet...I figured that if it ate my stuff it wouldn't be that big of a loss, but it didn't! It was flawless!