• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So...............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do we need to get used to this new design/layout of the forum...... or does this have something to do with the recent brown outs ??

:design:

signguy 55

Wondered what had happened. Makes my head tilt to the left with all that blank space on the right. Not a fan of the layout if this is what it's going to be from now on. But will get used to it I guess.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
this can't be how it will be, it's nine steps backwards...

retro signs101

kinda looks like signs201

signguy 55

Just thinking, if this was a member who was asking us to critique his new website and this came up, he would get a verbal thrashing. (And then some).

SignStudent

I saw the old layout for a second on this thread, refreshed, and it was back to this layout again. Must be working on it.

Dennis422

Hey Gino.
Always wanted to ask..... Are you and Old Paint related or you guys just have faulty.....keyboards?
.......:covereyes:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Gino.
Always wanted to ask..... Are you and Old Paint related or you guys just have faulty.....keyboards?
.......:covereyes:

Wha'aver dew yew meen.....................??? We're brothers with different mothers and fathers.

We also went to different schools together. He's the old one. I'm much younger. He thinks he's purrtier, but not really.​

So......................... what makes you ask ??:clapping:

Dennis422

Wha'aver dew yew meen.....................??? We're brothers with different mothers and fathers.
We also went to different schools together. He's the old one. I'm much younger. He thinks he's purrtier, but not really.​

So......................... what makes you ask ??:clapping:

Nevermind.......it's the keyboard's fault!

:thumb: