• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SoCal Flatbed Printer

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Hey Folks,

Since we are yet to enter the flatbed printing market, we are looking for a local vendor to whom we can outsource some printing. This would mainly be for architectural signage; evacuation plans, unit ID signs, small copy size signs, etc. We sub a lot out to screen printing, however, the advances in flatbed printing are to the point that we believe there will be advantages to going that route. We do spray Matthews automotive paint, so we would likely clear coat most prints.

Substrates we typically use are: painted aluminum, painted acrylic, clear acrylic (sub-surface and often non-glare). These we would obviously supply, but need a local vendor to work with. Ideally we want a vendor who has the technical capability to color match and the ability to print high resolution.

We are located in Santa Ana, so hopefully will find a vendor or two who can help produce some work! Please let us know if this is you. Thank you in advance!

James

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Econolinesigns and cwb143, thank you both for the suggestions/links! It looks like either could handle the majority of what we do. I look forward to giving them a shot, or at least hearing what they can offer.

I appreciate your responses!

James