• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Compatiblity

WarriorPrincess

Hi yall,

I found myself owning a foam cutting CNC machine.. Looking at making signs.. I need to purchase a vinyl cutter later, but would like to start working.. I need help finding compatible user-friendly software for both so when I purchase the vinyl cutter I wont have to have redundant software. Thanks

DizzyMarkus

I am new here and takeing a stab at it, but I believe the programs we use are 2d and you will need a 3d modeling enviroment.

Markus

signswi

Every shop should have Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and a trained designer. For CNC look at ARTcam.

WarriorPrincess

Flexi or cyber cut?

My college is playing with the new toy to help give me a clue, which at this point
I'm not sure its possible.. Lol.. the two softwares he suggested not for cutting but for fonts and design is Flexi and Cybercut. Is there a personal preference out there? And Why? and dumb it down for the newbe.. Thanks for the responses!