Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software for GS750 plotter

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by openwood, Mar 2, 2006.

1. openwood

openwood Member

Nov 21, 2003
    We are finally ready to purchase a new plotter for cutting sandblast stencil.we have decided of the Gerber GS750.We were quoted a price of 7,100.00.We now need software to run the plotter.is has to been compatable with AI CS2.salesman does not seem to know what he is talking about.:help: Any suggestions?Fine cut,Co cut,omega?I have omega 2.02 software currently running my router table,but will it run both on seperate cpu?

Thanks

Brian

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I have an S750 which was the predecessor of the GS750. It runs fine from Omega. Not sure how well from anything else.

If you're interested in a used one, I have a setup for about a third of what you're talking about. Our setup runs from Omega through a Gerber Sprint console and an LMK card and uses an Gerber A-B switch for both a 15" and the 30" S750. Both plotters do a great job with sandblast rubber when you use a 60 degree blade.

PM or email me if you're interested.

Attached Files:

• S750.jpg
      S750.jpg
      File size:
      430.6 KB
      Views: