Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software for Osha style signs

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Shadowglen, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Shadowglen

Shadowglen Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Dickinson, ND
    OK I did several searches on here and came up with links to sites with "free" downloads that don't work and some pay by the file. all seemed limited. What I am looking for is an actual package to purchase we are doing tons of these style signs and I am getting tired of spending hours redrawing these. So if anyone knows of a source to purchase such a package I would be extremely grateful. Thanks Dave.

Tags:
  2. Shadowglen

Shadowglen Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Dickinson, ND
    Perfect exactly what I was looking for THANK YOU!! I have the new sign warehouse catalog sitting on my desk as we speak. some times the answer is right in front of you.

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

corel has most of the templates for these type of signs............you may have to change a word or 2...

4. Shadowglen

Shadowglen Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Dickinson, ND
    Really? I have used corel for 18 years. I will have to investigate. Thank you! this may save me 400 bucks :smile:

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

i made some signs for paper mill. the DANGER logo...and some text pertaining to safety. i also have these, i built, could not find them anywhere to buy.

Attached Files: