• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software for Osha style signs

Shadowglen

OK I did several searches on here and came up with links to sites with "free" downloads that don't work and some pay by the file. all seemed limited. What I am looking for is an actual package to purchase we are doing tons of these style signs and I am getting tired of spending hours redrawing these. So if anyone knows of a source to purchase such a package I would be extremely grateful. Thanks Dave.

Shadowglen

Perfect exactly what I was looking for THANK YOU!! I have the new sign warehouse catalog sitting on my desk as we speak. some times the answer is right in front of you.

OldPaint

corel has most of the templates for these type of signs............you may have to change a word or 2...

OldPaint

i made some signs for paper mill. the DANGER logo...and some text pertaining to safety. i also have these, i built, could not find them anywhere to buy.

Attachments

• osha safetyplaqueCOMBINED.jpg
    osha safetyplaqueCOMBINED.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 56