• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software for running Summa cutter

SignDesignLady

Always Learning
We have the exact same machine and use Winplot, have the plugins for CorelDraw for setting up batch cutting and regmarks. We had the rep who sold us the machine come in a couple months ago to set up Summa Go Sign, because according to the videos on YouTube, it is supposed work beautifully with this machine. He never could get the firmware to update and even tried contacting Summa, all to no avail. Looks like Go Sign could be a decent little app - if it worked.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
For print/cut we use onyx or Asanti. For just cutting, we have Gosign. Gosign, even the pro version isn't stellar, but I make it work, by setting up my files in pre prep.

unmateria

Just for cutting, buy ecut. Is cheap (like 60€ with a free trial), extremely powered and with really good tools. Developer is a great guy too. I dont know AI version, but Corel version is a extremely good tool.