• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software for two machines

shrmndlit

Hi, hope yall can help this southern boy newbie. I have two machines I bought about a year ago and have cut out a few things, a year ago. The two machines are a Refine MH 1101 (54 inch) and a Seiki (48inch) could be off a bit on the sizes. Anyway I am interested in going into the sign business and am not sure what or how to go about doing it. I had P cut and sign cut but the Pcut is gone can’t find it and the Sign Cut ran out but I did not like either one. Ok so I have search read many of the Software postings but am still a bit confused. If I’m thinking correctly I will need something like Flexi to cut and a program like Coral or Illustrator to create the images to cut. My question is do I need anything else also what other than Flexi could I use. Just looking for ideas. I am also interested in screen printing and have watched a ton of vids and posts on it. I want to know if there is a universal program for both. Also what would be easier to learn adobe or coral yes yes I know about personal preference and all that but just how hard is it to get a grip on these programs on your own.

Robert H. Bigart

Hi Guy

You can cut direct from Corel, I do it all the time.

Attachments

• DewTrain-Mountain.jpg
    DewTrain-Mountain.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 79

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
corel would definitely be your best bet...it's a powerful program and not that hard to learn.......just getting the terminology and tools down shouldn't take too long, but learning design and how to put things together is a different story...

signage

As long as you have a windows driver you can cut direct from Corel or most any other design software. If you do not have a windows driver you will need a bridge program to cut from design software, unless it is sign related design software and providing they have a driver for your machine.