Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

software question

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by pstar116, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pstar116

pstar116 New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    hi i am new to the forum from Pa. just ordering a new gx-300 to do graphics for our fleet at work. i am trying to find the software for our trucks existing graphics. on the picture attached i am looking for the double C looking graphic with the flag in between, also the flag on the hood i belive they are from the same cd. thanks, jake

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    Ask whoever did them before to do them again...as in, why not hire a professional to continue the work that's already been done?

3. pstar116

pstar116 New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    just getting too expensive. have had 4 vehicals done already this year which could have paid for the equipment+ i have 3 more to do right now. and its just something i have wanted to do for a while

4. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    good luck with that I always wanted to be a tow truck owner. I think i could get away with my pickup at first. what do you think.

JR

5. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    yeah it's sooo expensive to get my car towed...what kind of straps do I need to attach to my pickup? also the chains. can someone help?

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Sorry about that. He claimed he was a professional sign maker. He is now banned.

7. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Whats that truck worth?

:popcorn:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.