Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solar spotlight kit for sign illumination.

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Lyman Signs, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Lyman Signs

Lyman Signs New Member

Jan 28, 2013
    I am looking for a kit like you see on some highway signs that can be used to lift up a sign that is about a mile from power. I would like it to be a real good solution not like the ones I have. Ought from northern tool in the Past. Anyone ever do this before.

Thanks
    jake

Tags:
  2. Lyman Signs

Lyman Signs New Member

Jan 28, 2013
    Just checking if anyone has done this before, I am finding a few options but am unsure of the quality. Thanks

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    I have looked into the option for a few clients, and in the end price and reliability have killed the idea

4. Hicalibersigns

Hicalibersigns Member

Apr 8, 2011
    I have visited with these guys at a trade show. They have dedicated signage packages and their products look solid. Wise Power Systems.

Wise Power Systems

877-280-9473

Duane Grau.

5. Lyman Signs

Lyman Signs New Member

Jan 28, 2013
    I checked out their website, I am not finding the right thing I guess so I will call them on Monday. Thanks.