• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solara UV2 Inks?

jfiscus

Rap Master
We recently came across a Solara UV2 printer in good condition, for an absolute steal of a price (shop went out of business) on craigslist.
It also came with an entire extra printer for parts.

I have to assume that some people are still running these, as Gerber equipment never seems to die. (we have a 20 year old Edge still running today!)
Where can you buy inks (I don't really care about OEM/ vs 3rd Party) for this machine?

charlesmiller

gerber solura uv ink

We recently came across a Solara UV2 printer in good condition, for an absolute steal of a price (shop went out of business) on craigslist.
It also came with an entire extra printer for parts.

I have to assume that some people are still running these, as Gerber equipment never seems to die. (we have a 20 year old Edge still running today!)
Where can you buy inks (I don't really care about OEM/ vs 3rd Party) for this machine?

not sure I am doing this right but I also own Gerber Solara UV2 printer , Did you happen to find ink for it. or a way to modify it to run I could sure use some advice. I hate to see I just setting in the shop.

jfiscus

Rap Master
not sure I am doing this right but I also own Gerber Solara UV2 printer , Did you happen to find ink for it. or a way to modify it to run I could sure use some advice. I hate to see I just setting in the shop.
Another employee here is working on finding a 3rd party ink supplier to make some ink for it, apparently there are a lot of companies that will do that for a reasonable rate. I will reply here when we get the deal finalized, but it is not on our top priorities list at the moment so it'll be a few weeks.