Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Solid Color WIndow Perf

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by stoliker, Mar 19, 2019.

1. stoliker

stoliker Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Michigan
    Looking for a supplier or material for a customer. We need to cover 60 windows 39.5" by 42.5" inches. Is there anyone who sells window perf in solid colors? Looking specifically for Black and Red. Also looking for something that has a mirrored look to it but must be able to see through it ( I know this is the old impossible question). Gans Holographic window perf is what I am pushing but my customer doesn't like the extra colors in it. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

Tags:
  2. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    I'm interested to see if there's colored window perf, too. I've never seen it and to accomplish it, I've always printed regular window perf.

On the mirrored look, I'd suggest you contact a window tinting company. They'd definitely be able to help you out with that.

3. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    You can accomplish this with Clear perf (I sell that too)

• Informative Informative x 1