• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Solid Color WIndow Perf

stoliker

Looking for a supplier or material for a customer. We need to cover 60 windows 39.5" by 42.5" inches. Is there anyone who sells window perf in solid colors? Looking specifically for Black and Red. Also looking for something that has a mirrored look to it but must be able to see through it ( I know this is the old impossible question). Gans Holographic window perf is what I am pushing but my customer doesn't like the extra colors in it. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I'm interested to see if there's colored window perf, too. I've never seen it and to accomplish it, I've always printed regular window perf.

On the mirrored look, I'd suggest you contact a window tinting company. They'd definitely be able to help you out with that.