• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Soljet Pro III (xc-540) print/cut issue

Briansos

Greetings,

We have the above Roland printer at my new place of work. At present we have just started to notice a strange issue when cutting prints. Our rip software is Versaworks. The simple scenario is that a particular file that consists of 5.5"w x 36"h rectagles, when the job is sent to cut, they are cut out misaligned and crooked. I created a different file about 24" tall comprised of different shapes, that cut out just fine. The other person that runs the printer has had this issue only for a few weeks now and it forces us to cut all these rectangles out by hand. Note: wether its just 1 row that's 36" high or two rows, so 72" high, they cuts go all wonky (very off, nothing uniform in nature).

I guess I can get on the phone tomorrow with a tech to see if they can help us, but the last time we made the call we were just directed to try the built in alignment corrections, which didn't give any results :(

If i can offer any more details, please let me know.. Thanks!