• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

soljet pro iii

mwalldesigns

Hi here,

just purchased this machine and having a issue with cut function. Carriage goes through the motions but blade doesn't move. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

XL_poster

print it easy...:)
media cutting off problem (just horizontal cut): the the carrige at the end point, is not close enough to turn on the cutting mechanism. solution > lover the gap with sticked paper, plastic or so, as needed.
if plotting problem: Stuck blade? wrong ballbearing in the blade adaptor. Is it possible to manually move the blade?

niksagkram

I'm not a technician, but you may have to perform a "limit position and cut down position initialize". I've had this happen to me before, but I was getting error codes too. I have a paper copy of the procedure, not an electronic copy, but if you do a Google search you should find a .pdf

Take a look at this video too.

[video=youtube;eN16a9pPp58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN16a9pPp58[/video]

Good luck,

Mark