• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Soljet Pro iiv cutter protection strip

MJzr

Hello who ever is reading this. the company i work for just bought a Soljet Pro iiv cutter aka SC-545Ex, i have spent quite a bit of time going through the merchants section trying to find a cutter protection strip for this machine with no luck. i looked around on google but the sites i was looking at had no stock. i'm wondering if anyone knows of somewhere online i can find a strip for this or if there is an alternative type i can use. even roland's site had a nice list of strips but nothing for this machine. shipping to canada is a must too. any help will be greatly appreciated!

sfr table hockey

Can you measure the width?

I have the old CJ 500 and still found the strip for it at my Roland dealer. May just be the same size as another but not listed.

MJzr

its about 3/8 inch wide. and thank you for the link! i don't know how i missed that, i feel blind now lol. i think the 540 threw me off but i didnt notice it started with sc either. thanks again!

CS-SignSupply-TT

CPS for SC545EX

Hello who ever is reading this. the company i work for just bought a Soljet Pro iiv cutter aka SC-545Ex, i have spent quite a bit of time going through the merchants section trying to find a cutter protection strip for this machine with no luck. i looked around on google but the sites i was looking at had no stock. i'm wondering if anyone knows of somewhere online i can find a strip for this or if there is an alternative type i can use. even roland's site had a nice list of strips but nothing for this machine. shipping to canada is a must too. any help will be greatly appreciated!

Check out ALL GRAPHIC SUPPLIES in Canada All Graphic Supplies - Mississauga
6691 Edwards Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L5T 2H8
Charles DeSouza
Phone: 905-795-2610 x2301
Fax: 905-795-2690
chris@allgraphicsupplies.com; nash@allgraphicsupplies.com