• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Soljet Pro XC-540 Clogged printhead issue

Signturesigns

First time experiencing the clogged head.
I've done 3 normal cleaning, 1 medium cleaning and 1 powerful cleaning and the blue cyan A ink section is not printing a full test print. Does anyone have a good link to a youtube video on how to clean a clogged printhead or what I should do in this situation:? Thanks!

M D Gourley

First time experiencing the clogged head.
I've done 3 normal cleaning, 1 medium cleaning and 1 powerful cleaning and the blue cyan A ink section is not printing a full test print. Does anyone have a good link to a youtube video on how to clean a clogged printhead or what I should do in this situation:? Thanks!
I have just had this problem and it plagued my VP 540 for 2 months with continuous cleaning as you are doing and wasting 1 liter of inks in the process,...and finally 4 technician service calls later they decided to replace the Cyan head with a new one as the problem did not go away. This did fix this problem, but I have new print quality problems... lol
https://signs101.com/threads/air-bubble-in-ink-lines-vp-540.151788/
If you want a good laugh watch what the guy did to fix his clogged print heads...fast forward to 4:45...lol

Last edited:

Signturesigns

that video was hilarious! helps me laugh my pain away of having to get a new print head. Do you know where to get them from and is it easy to replace them or is it necessary to hire a tech

M D Gourley

that video was hilarious! helps me laugh my pain away of having to get a new print head. Do you know where to get them from and is it easy to replace them or is it necessary to hire a tech
Glad to have helped to laugh the pain away....as above I have just had a new Cyan Head replaced in my VP540 by a Technician...I would rather have the Technician do this than do it myself....sorry, but I do not know where to buy them...you could try Ebay if you are going to do it yourself, but not sure how reliable or whether the heads are OEM or not...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-R...o-Solvent-Print-head-1000002201-/251787979334