• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solutions Opaque Print & Cut

Farmboy

We use R-Tape for all our other print and cut materials with no problem. But the Solutions is a bear to work with. They sell tape to use with it but $40 for a 10 yard roll, nah. Gotta be another way to skin this cat.

Flame

No I mean what are you putting the decals on? Do you NEED the solutions material?

Honestly I found it to be utterly worthless. I've gone through countless yards of it, and just found it to be overpriced, hard to work with and no more opaque than just run of the mill print and cut stuff.

Farmboy

Going on Nylon. It has a very nice hand for Under Armour style shirts. I'm not a big fan of how heavy most print and cut is. Nothing else seems to stretch and bounce back like it does.

Flame

Really? Well to each their own. Try laying down clear R tape, then another layer. Squeegee HARD, and use that to peel it up.

Graphics2u

Really? Well to each their own. Try laying down clear R tape, then another layer. Squeegee HARD, and use that to peel it up.
Don't you have isues with the adhesive on the clear R-tape sticking to the solutions material after it's heat pressed? I've had it actually pull up part of the ink when peeling it.

Graphics2u

I've had it happen on Color Print II material. I agree the mask they sell if way overpriced though. I've used 4750 RLA